Parish Hall Renovations
Rental for Parish Staff office space and partial conversion of existing Parish Office
Demolition of old Rectory
Child Care Center
We as a Catholic family believe in growing families and supporting our parishioners and the community as they work and care for their children. Thirty years ago, understanding a great need, several parishioners purchased a 50 year old house to begin the St. Aloysius Child Care Center. From its humble beginnings it has grown into a vibrant ministry, caring for our children. The current structure and layout is not the best environment to meet our standards.
Currently, the Center's Quality Start Child Care Rating System is Four Stars.
- New 22,000 square foot St. Aloysius Child Care Center will allow us to increase enrollment as there is a two year waiting list for this "home away from home"
- New building will increase enrollment from 122 to 180
- We are building on the safety and security of the building
- The new Child Care Center will have neighborhood friendly sidewalks and fencing
- Additional room to house summer camp and possible after care program
The completed and ongoing projects have an estimated cost of $7,000,000.