New Parish Life Center
We are a warm and welcoming community. This is evident by our 124 parish ministries. The necessity for small and large meeting space is growing daily. This multidimensional center will cater to all different age groups. An easily accessible hall will facilitate community building events both internally and externally. It will provide an opportunity to enhance all of our ministry events.
Last year our campus hosted 3,826 meetings which is an average of 10.4 meetings per day. Many ministries currently have to meet off campus.
This is truly a building from which all would benefit.
- Located on Mimosa Street
- Estimated to build 14,500 square feet
- Banquet size room, which would accommodate 500 people and could subdivide into 2 smaller rooms. (Current Parish Hall holds only 300 people)
- 3 meeting rooms of various sizes
- current Knights of Columbus House will be replaced by additional parking.
- Additional 50 parking spaces
- Storage for School and Parish
- Indoor and Outdoor kitchen
The current Chapel was originally built for the sister's needs. There is a need for a new Chapel to house smaller events and programs. It would create an intimate environment to accommodate Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, traditional devotionals, including sacred images and votive candles.
- Spiritual reflection
- Small weddings, retreats and prayer services
- Seating for 150 for Daily Mass and school class masses
A new central outdoor gathering place for fellowship after mass would provide a warmer welcome to our Church.
- The Plaza would stand alone
- Increased green space by gardens and a courtyard
- New Plaza would encourage gathering after mass
The future projects have an estimated cost of $7,000,000.